All our courses are approved by numerous professional organisations and subsidiary authorities.
Which requirements you must meet depends on the professional organisation to which you belong or on the competent authority.
It is recommended to contact your professional organisation so that you are aware of the most recent certification requirements.
As a member of this professional organisation, we expect you to meet the requirements in force.
Some conditions are general and must therefore be respected at all times.
These conditions apply to all our online courses.
General terms and conditions
- Attending the training is individual. Only one certificate will be provided for each official participant. This will include the name, surname and e-mail address of the registrant. Should a colleague replace you, NCOI Learning must be informed in writing.
- Attending the training is personal. The information and login details are the property of the registered participant. If these details include an e-mail address and password, they are used for identification purposes and cannot be exchanged with other people. To log in to the online training, use your first name, last name and an active e-mail address. Pseudonyms and fictitious or temporary aliases are not accepted. The nickname you use in the virtual environment should resemble your real first and last name as much as possible.
- Log in promptly and stay logged in from the beginning until the end of the training. As with a conventional training, it is essential that you attend and remain present during the entire online training. Therefore, log in promptly before the start of the training and stay logged in until the end. We recommend you log in ten minutes before the beginning of the training. This allows you to resolve potential technical issues. No certificate of attendance will be given for limited or partial attendance.
- Complete any question module, test/exam, or survey at the end of the training. Attend the training actively for the duration indicated. This means answering the questions and attendance surveys given to you at various moments during the training. Use the interaction features of the platform on which you are attending the training (camera, microphone, instant messaging, emoticons, thumbs up, etc.).
- Turn off all software and peripheral devices that may interfere with the training. Do not open or use any other applications or programs during the training. Turn off all devices that may cause interference.
When you attend an online training, we assume you are aware of and meet the requirements above.
If you do not meet the requirements above, you will not be able to obtain a certificate.